A post on: Open New Facebook account on Google Chrome updateed 2018-02-25 22:21:54.
terms: multi login
facebook extension, open multiple facebook accounts in firefox, multi
facebook download, multi login chrome extension download, how to open multiple facebook accounts in one browser, how to login multiple facebook accounts in google chrome, multi facebook login
software, how to open 2 facebook accounts at the same time
have tho Facebook account, But you can not login two account in same
time from one browser. If you want to use both accounts, you have to log
out from first account and log-in to another one. In this tricks you
can use multiple account in same time from one browser. This tricks not
only account for Facebook but also for other sites like Google, Twitter,
and many other sites.
Their are two process to open
another Facebook, twitter and other account in google chrome browser.
First one from the google chrome browser settings. And the second one
from use a extension.
Check: Download Free Facebook Messenger On Mobile
Use the Google Chrome Browser Settings
- First click on Navicon on top right corner, and go to Settings.
- Then Add new user… under People. Choose a picture and name, click on Create.
- Now You will see a profile icon on the browser menu bar, and placed on the top left corner.
- After that select the People profile, and login another Facebook
account here. Switch the user profile via the user icon. You can also
use another user accounts such as Google, Yahoo, Twitter and LinkedIn to
different user profiles.
Use a extension on Google Chrome Browser
- First download the extension from the download button.
- Account manager is a very useful chrome extension that allows users
switch in between multiple Accounts on multiple sites. The account
manager supports few social sites which include Facebook, twitter,
whatsapp, instagram, and many more like those.
- Log into the social account you wish to manage from your chrome browser.
- Then click on the Add Account button.
- Next, log-out from the account and sign into the next social account
and repeat same process. You can give it a label like account2.
- When it’s done, switch into any of those accounts by clicking on the play-like button on the account manager.
Please share this Facebook tips!!!