A post on: Facebook Login – Login to Facebook Account updateed 2018-02-25 22:22:24.
For you on a personal note, when you log-in to Facebook you
get access to your wall, messages, notifications, your profile details
and so on. As for third party websites, they will be having access to
some basic information to enable you login to their platform. For Apps, you get
to save some data, retrieve history, etc. by syncing your Facebook account to them.
So if you want to get in on Facebook login to start using it for one
or all of the reasons mentioned above, you will need an account. Get
your account set up, log in from any computer or device anywhere in the
world to get started.
Facebook Login with Computer/Mobile Device
The steps below will help you figure out how to login to Facebook for your personal use.
With a Computer
- If someone is logged into Facebook on your computer you can log the person out to give room for you
- Click the arrow pointing down at the top right of the displayed Facebook homepage
- Select Log Out option
- User will be logged out
- The sign in page will be displayed.
- Put in any of the followings to log into your account
- The email address associated with your account or
- Your Facebook username or
- The active phone number you linked to your account starting from the country code
- Enter your password
- Click on Log In and your homepage will be loaded.
With a Mobile Device
- Download the Facebook app. From your app store, search for Facebook
to download and install it. The essence of this is to let you log into
Facebook without having to use your browser.
- Alternatively, you can also just access the Facebook homepage with your browser and the mobile page will be loaded
- Launch the downloaded app from your home screen or list of installed apps
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided
- Tap the ‘sign in’ option to be logged in to Facebook.
Possible Errors of Facebook Login
While trying to login to Facebook, there are possible errors that could occur and they include
- Incorrect data: Double check your details like username and email address to ensure accuracy before trying again
- Forgotten password: You can reset your password by clicking on the ‘forgot password’ option from the sign in page.
- Forgotten email address: You can login with your username, then go
to your profile to review the listed email for your account. Change it
if it is inactive.
If any of these errors still occur after following these safety
steps, you can use the recover your account, upgrading your browser, use
a different browser or try the Facebook login troubleshooting tips.
Facebook login makes a lot of things easier since you have just one
point of entry into multiple applications and websites. For someone that
prefers a centralized system, Facebook login does you a whole lot of
Any question or comment? please leave us with your feedback and we’ll be sure to reply.