Facebook addiction disorder: How do you know if you are addicted to Facebook? Check out the signs and symptoms and signs of Facebook Addiction? Use The Facebook Addiction Test below to assess whether you are spending too much time on Facebook and whether you would benefit from changing some of your online habits.
symptoms of Facebook Addiction
Below are some of the agreed symptoms of facebook addiction.
- More often social media presence: If a person is present over Facebook almost all time than there is a slight possibility that he/she might be in cage of this disorder.
- Only social life; social media life: Some teens completely forget about the real friends and society they have. They are always found engaged in some or the other face book activity, or chatting with some random unknown person who also they call their best friend. Some even tag people who are just their fb friend and never had seen them on real.
- Virtual dates: Some teens are found so obsessed with fb that even when people ask them to meet they give time to meet on facebook or chat on messenger. They never meet people.
- Insomnia: Lads who are so involved in such activities often found to have sleepless nights.
If you find your kid complaining about not getting proper sleep. Then you should surely take him to psychologist and asked about F.A.D.
- Language patterns: Also changes can be jotted down in the behavior of the addicts. They talk in pattern of fb memes and posts. They keep thinking about facebook activities all the time. Among groups or any conversational activities they use that language only .They keep nudging their friends in real and keep saying I should’ve tagged you or I will tag you in such or such post.
- Behavioral changes: anxiety, fears, panicking, furiosity keeps these teenager away from the wondrous things going around in reality.
Do you have any other thoughts on Facebook addiction? Please use the comment box at the end of this page to share it. Someone somewhere will find it useful.